Saturday, October 7, 2017

Week 12- Water Unit


Hey there homeschool mamas! Welcome to week 12 of our Kindergarten Homeschool! I am so excited to show you what we've done and how it's going every week! If you're curious about our curriculum, my son, or our homeschool room, check out this post!

This week was our water unit. Luckily, it was a rainy week so the weather matched our theme! =D

We learned about the different States of Matter. Each day, we did a one of these sheets and did the various activities from our manual.

This week's Biblical concept was a bit difficult. "Jesus gives my spirit living water to drink." No surprise that Liam totally had it memorized by the end of the week. Sometimes he does better at remembering than I do!



He's been doing better at the blend ladder. He does have trouble forming them together, but I know that takes time.

He enjoyed the math sheet this week that worked with money. He went around all week writing prices on things with a post it note. It was pretty cute! =D

Books We Read: Make Way for Ducklings, Daisy Comes Home, The Story About Ping, and Follow the Water from Brook to Ocean



Liam also finished up his soccer season this week. He had a ton of fun! He already said he wants to play again next year, but not do baseball. That hurts my heart a bit, since I played for 18 years, but I'm excited he found something he enjoys and wants to stick with it! I'd like to get him into a winter activity. Maybe swim lessons or gymnastics. Something to get his energy out and interact with kids. We will see what he wants to do!

I can not believe we are almost to the halfway point of our school! It is flying by!

Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15
Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20
Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25
Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30
Week 31 | Week 32



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us @thethriftyhomeschoolvegan